“Live out of your imagination, not your history.”
—Stephen R. Covey
About Recommended Links
Below is a list of Russell’s recommended links. Enjoy!
- American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) – The world’s largest association dedicated to workplace learning and performance professionals. ASTD started in 1943. In recent years, ASTD has widened the profession’s focus to link learning and performance to individual and organizational results, and is a sought-after voice on critical public policy issues.
- Greater Atlanta Chapter of the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD Atlanta) – Established in 1955 and is one of the five largest chapters in the United States with nearly 600 members. ASTD Atlanta is a regional association of workplace performance professionals, providing its members with a forum for the exchange of professional development opportunities and resources as they strive to improve workplace learning and performance.
- Creativity Based Information Resources (CBIR) – The premier site on the world wide web for annotated references of works focusing on creativity literature. Hosted and maintained by the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY – Buffalo State College.
- FourSight™ – The “breakthrough thinking” assessment tool that identifies personal preferences for the innovation process.
- International Association of Facilitators – A global community of individuals devoted to the practice of group facilitation.
- International Board of Standards for Training, Performance and Instruction (ibstpi) – Committed to improving individual and organizational performance by articulating and promoting the integrity of professional practice through research, development, definition of competencies and education.
- International Center for Studies in Creativity – The world’s only Master’s degree in applied creativity, innovation and change leadership from this internationally recognized academic center.
- International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) – Committed to improving human and organizational performance.
- Organization Development Network (OD Network) – A vital learning community that develops, supports, and inspires practitioners and enhances the body of knowledge in human organization and systems development.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – The world’s largest association devoted to human resource management.